Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stim Day #2

So far so good...except for nearly forgetting to take my shots. Oops! As I was leaving out the door on my way to work, it suddenly hit me! I was already running late so I quickly ran back inside and injected in record time! I didn't sit down and I didn't use the alcohol wipes - I hope that doesn't matter?


It's my sisters Engagement Party tomorrow , so I've spent the last 5 hours baking....and reading blogs! I made some yummy mini cheesecakes and even took photos to post. It's after midnight now so i'll post the photos tomorrow :)


I have been overdosing on ICLW blogs! I could stay up all night visiting them.....but I better log off now. I have to get up early and make sandwiches for the party.

Thankyou for your lovely comments and I look forward to visiting your blogs again soon!


p.s I wrote this half asleep so sorry for any errors :)

13 comments:

Hillary said...

Have fun at the engagement party Anita! What a nice sister you are for doing all that baking and cooking :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I hope you have a great time at the party! And I agree with Hillary...how nice of you:)

Don't forget any shots though!

Caroline said...

Enjoy your sister's party. The food you prepared sounds lovely.

And i'm impressed that you managed to inject so quickly!

Vanessa said...

Yes Have fun at your sisters party! I recently got engaged too :)
Happy ICLW!

..al said...

Good Luck with your IVF Cycle...and have fun at the party!


ICLW!

Anonymous said...

How was the party? Sounds like the eats were delicious! Hope the stims are treating you ok.

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to ICLW, too! I was up past 3 a.m. on Friday night, reading and posting. I've got to stop the insantity!

Have fun at the engagement party and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that THIS is your cycle!

Happy ICLW!

Michelle said...

Mini cheescakes sound delicious! I hope you had fun at the party!

April said...

hope you had a good time at the party. i forget sometimes, too. i'm getting really bad about the metformin. i will remember at 3am. :)

Jessica White said...

I hope your sister's engagement party went well.

And Good luck with your IVF Cycle.
ICLW

Chelle said...

Have fun at the party! Good luck with this cycle!

ICLW

nh said...

Hope you had a good party. Trying to remember injections isn't easy is it?
Good luck!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I've done that with the shots. Do you have a calendar with what you're supposed to do each day? That's helped keep me organized.

Pictures from the party???