Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 days and so far no Lupron Headaches!!

During IVF #1, I got terrible headaches every afternoon for the first 3 days of injecting Lucrin* (Lupron). On the 4th day I seriously upped my water intake and they went away. I don't know if it was the water that helped or just a coincidence.

Anyway for this cycle I have been making sure I drink lots of water - at least 2 litres a day, maybe more i lose count. 5 days of injections and so far no migraines!! yay!! I have had a few small headaches but nothing that has needed drugs. They are most likely from sitting on the computer for too long reading blog! Lol!


At work to day I saw this Koala and her baby! So cute! Took photos with my phone again so not very clear.



* For some reason in Australia Lupron is called Lucrin. Weird right?



5 comments:

Mary said...

They let you keep Koala's in your office building, lol?
So glad about the headaches. Keep drinking that water...

Joannah said...

If I didn't know you lived Down Under, I'd think you work in a zoo because that's the only place to see koalas around here. LOL!

I'm glad you're feeling better. I usually do not drink enough water, and I wonder how many things would be better if I could just drink more of it during the day. I just get so busy that I don't think about being thirsty, I guess.

B MoM said...

how in the heck do you see Koala's at work? Where do you work? Can I come work there too?

Hillary said...

YAY for no headaches!! Keep it up Anita :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com

April said...

i'm going to try the water thing. i have a headache and also a neck and shoulder ache. :(