Good news!!! my next fresh IVF Cycle 2 is underway! I have been on BCP's for the last few weeks and start injecting tomorrow. If all goes well my ER will be on the 3rd Feb.
I don't want to set myself up for disappointment - but I would sooo love a BCP before my 30th in March!
It would be great to find some fellow bloggers who are doing a IVF cycle at the same time as me, so if you know of someone then please let me know the link to their blog . I'll also check out L&F
Thanks!
April 2022
3 years ago

4 comments:
Congrats on already starting the cycle!!! YEAH!!
Ok - check out my post http://ibleafnmiracles.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008-in-review.html
There are several folks who are cycling with you...
~~HUGS~~
Whoo-hoo! I'm glad you got to start a new cycle already! And I said a prayer for you BFP!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
You should also join Cycle Sistas http://www.cyclesista.com/
which at last count has 11 people cycling with you (Jan/Feb), but it will probably keep growing a bit. I'm in the Dec/Jan group and have enjoyed it a lot!
Best of luck with your cycle!
That's great you are starting a fresh cycle:) I'll keep everything crossed for you.
Post a Comment