My Lucrin Meds - took this picture with my phone so quality is not so good.
I went to the clinic this morning to pick up my Lucrin Shots. They gave me the first one there and tomorrow I start doing them myself. The nurse seemed much more nervous than me - she stabbed me so fast, it was over in less than a blink.
At the beginning of my IVF #1 I was terrified of injecting myself but after the first one it got so much easier. Injecting this cycle will be a piece of cake!
Thanks for the advice about finding other cycling buddies. Thanks Cassandra for letting me know about Cycle Sista. It's such great idea, I'll definitely be joining soon.


2 comments:
You're very welcome!
That's a lot of needles -- it's surprising when they dwindle so quickly. I actually ran out of one type of needle this cycle!
Best of luck.
Love the new layout! It is amazing how quickly the needles go. I totally thought I'd have a ton left over, but not so much.
Post a Comment