Friday, January 9, 2009

A belated thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks for the kind comments I received after my BFN last month. Reading your words of support and encouragement meant so much to me! I feel terrible that I left it so long before posting again or commenting.....

The last few weeks has been such a rollercoaster of emotions and I feel like I am now emerging from a fog. Just starting to feel myself again. I thought blogging would help me to sift through my emotions and help me document this journey, but to put it simply my - writing skills suck! :-) Most of the time when I go to write a post I just feel sad and stare at the screen - and there are just no words. Agghhh! Even when i'm happy, the words don't seem to flow.

So, the only solution I can see is that i start carrying my camera everywhere and take photos to provide me with some writing inspiration....

Goal for tomorrow - Take artistic pics of my new meds ! :-) ha that should keep me busy for awhile!


I am starting to feel that glimmer of hope again...that this time it will work!! !

2 comments:

B MoM said...

looking forward to your artistic pictures. =) glad things are seeming less foggy for ya!

Paula Keller said...

I LOVE that whole, "let's get back in the game" mentality. Good for you! February 3rd is just around the corner!

Wishing you great results!