Thursday, December 4, 2008

Waiting waiting waiting - I want to get this show on the road!

My last FET cycle was cancelled in October and I feel like i've been waiting forever for the next one to go ahead. I did get to go on a lovely 2 week holiday in Nov, but ever since then it's been tough. Waiting... popping hormone pills... more waiting....more pills....anxious worries about will all this work....more pills..oh and the lovely patches I have the pleasure of sticking on myself.

Thankfully, tomorrrow I go to see the Dr. for my 14day scan. Hopefully everything will look good and i'll have an ET (embryo transfer) to look forward to next week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you!!!

Hillary said...

Hi Anita! Welcome to the blog world -- I'm new myself. I hope this FET results in your BFP!
Hillary
makingmemom.blogspot.com