Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Summer Holiday Job


 
It was sooo hot today! When we got to the kangaroo paddock, all the kangaroos where laying in the shade having a snooze. I had to take a picture of this guy!!! He looked so relaxed :-)


Wishing 4 One has tagged me! My first ever tag :-) I'm still trying to think of something to write but will get to it soon...

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It's so funny to realize that we're on different continents and it's HOT where you are :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com

Wishing 4 One said...

Wow he does look comfy, so cute. what a cool summer job. do share more pics. and for the meme tag, just write what pops into your head, dont think too hard about it. xoxoxoxox

B MoM said...

funny, that's exaclty how my doggie sleeps. I need to go post a picture of him on my blog.