Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first post ever!

Welcome to my blog!

The plan of this blog is to help me document part of my baby journey and hopefully someday my pregnancy. I would also love to connect with others who are have gone through or are going through similar stuff. Plus i need somewhere to vent...i'm sure it will be theraputic in the long run.

I have been sooo inspired by all the lovely ladies whose blogs i have been lurking over the last 6 months. It has helped me cope to know that I am not alone in my struggles and that there is hope. I am amazed by the encouraging words, strength and faith of others....

I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this - still deciding whether i want to share this with anyone in real life or just leave it between me and all of you in blogland. I'd love some suggestions.

a bit about me....

I'm a primary school teacher (do relief work and short contracts mainly)

I live in Australia (married to a Canadian)

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost 3 years

First IVF was in July 2008 and am about to undergo my first FET next week if all goes well.

I love reading blogs

I am slightly obsessed will reading blogs

I don't like to write - which i know is weird right? But i'm hoping with a little practice i'll become a blogging queen!




ok i'm all blogged out. whew! This writing thing is hard work. I hope i get quicker at it.



p.s I'm also a terrible typer - so please forgive any spelling mistakes and typos :-)

3 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

"ok, I'm all blogged out" ... you're too cute!

Hey Anita,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. I hate that you're in this circumstance, but I'm glad that we've found each other.

I hope that that FET does you right and that you'll be posting belly pics soon.

I'm very excited to get to know you.

God bless,
Polly

Unknown said...

Hi Anita! Welcome to the most wonderful community of women who can help you when times are rough, support you when you are down, and cry with you when you need that too! I think you will find that blogging is therapeutic, but more than that, it offers others who have been through what you have as well.

This is one of the most fabulous things I have done since I started my infertility journey, and I couldn't have gotten this far without my blogger friends. On top of all that- it's free! What more could you ask for?

I have been through two FET, so let me know if you have any questions.

Best of luck and thanks for following along! You're going to love documenting and supporting your way through this journey!

Hope2morrow said...

P.S. Foodraider_1 is actually me, "Hope2morrow" from It's Not the End of the World. Sorry to confuse you!