Thankyou for your kind words! I've been away from blogging for awhile and it's really nice to come back and read some sweet words of encouragement. Recently I have been so self absorbed with my ownself that I have not been doing a very good job of offering that same encouragement to others. I will be catching up soon I promise :)
My schedule for IVF/ICSI # 2.1
8th April - finish pill (continue lucrin/lupron)
15th April - Baseline bloodtest and ultrasound
16th April - Start Stims (FSH Injections)
21th April - bloodtest
24th April - ultrasound and bloodtest
28th April - Egg Retrieval planned
Looking at these dates has helped me feel a bit more excited :) It's really happening and it's coming up soon!
April 2022
3 years ago

6 comments:
Glad to see that you're getting started again :) Hope you get that positive vibe, I think it really helps! xx
hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. dont worry about us and focus on staying positive. It will work!
WELCOME back!!! Glad to see the plan is in motion!
GL!
April 28th is right around the corner, hon. Yay!
always so awesome to have such a plan...I can almost never have my EPU dates set in stone cause of my PCOS... but hooray for this cycle! may it be the one for you!!
xx
Post a Comment