Well finally an update, I can't believe how fast the time has gone since my last post. This cycle started badly. My first 2 weeks on Lupron were a nightmare. I wasn't getting any work. I was negative.reclusive.depressed.scared. I am thankful to report that things have turned around and am now feeling much better.Optimistic and myself again. I got some great advice from you guys and it helped put things in persepective.
For the last 2 week I've been working my school holiday job and also picked up some hours working in another department. I've been working so much that I haven't had much computer time. The busyness has been good as it has kept my mind from drifting down the that dreaded negative road. The road where I would be cancelled again. Instead I have been feeling suprising good and very hopeful that this cycle will work. Thanks for the prayers!
Today I am resting. I feel like a hen sitting on her eggs! A bit bloated and a bit tender but happy I have happy ovaries and many good follicles. I had my final bloodtest and scan on Thursay - everything is great!
Tonight I trigger with Ovidrel!
Egg Retrieval is set for Tues morning. I am so so thankful...
My Doc is hoping for beteen 8 and 13 eggs (last time I had 17). I pray that however many they get - it will be the right amount! I pray for DH's swimmers, that they will be healthy, that there will be enough, that fertilisation will be a success.For strong growing embies!
I am so encouraged by all my blog buddies BFP's. I so hope and pray that this month will be my month. I know that God has a plan, it may not be the same as my plan but today I feel at peace.
It feels like things are falling into place.
xoxo
April 2022
3 years ago

7 comments:
You are almost there! I'm sorry this cycle was so hard for you. It's almost 'go' time:)
...and I have a good feeling!
I am so thankful, too, that your ER is almost here and that you made it this far. Only a few more steps to go!!! ((hugs))
Praying for you, DH, and beautiful embies!! Can't wait for another update!
Glad to hear the Lupron horror show is behind you (I felt exactly the same way on it), and that things are looking up. Good luck on the retrieval - I'll check back to hear how things went!
Best of luck on Tuesday and beyond!!
Neeta, glad to hear that this cycle is almost behind you!! Best of luck for tomorrow, hoping that all goes well xxx
Ooh, also!! Love your layout, gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment