Sunday, June 6, 2010

34 weeks - Baby Shower








It has been a long long time since I last posted! Not sure where the time has gone. At times the pregnancy has gone soooo slowly but at others it has gone quick! Overall everything had been going well- except for an annoying pregnancy rash that lasted about 3 weeks (but we won't go into that!) 

I am 35 weeks now and on the home stretch. Everyday I hope and pray that all continues to go well - I can't wait to have my little bubba in my arms! 

6 comments:

Paula Keller said...

What a spread! Happy 35 weeks! Yes, the home stretch indeedy. It's very exciting!

Wishing 4 One said...

Yeah for 35 weeks my friend! Wow it has passed fast. I am so excited for your little ones arrival. Your shower looked amazing! And you look simply beautiful! Missed you and glad you posted. xoxo

Michelle said...

Congrats at being 35 weeks! I am so happy for you! It looks like you had a very nice baby shower. I hope these last weeks go by quickly and uneventfully. ((HUGS))

Anita said...

Good luck over these last several weeks! So happy for you & so glad to hear things are going well! :)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Beautiful party.

35 weeks, so close now. Good luck with everything!

Wishing 4 One said...

just checking in on you girl.... hope all is well any news yet? xoxo