Friday, February 19, 2010

19w6days and a lovely surprise.....

We had our morphology ultrasound yesterday at 19w5d. I have been feeling so nervous about it but thankfully all looks good. My placenta is low so I will have to go back at 32wks to check it out again. i am so relieved to have the scan behind me! It was wonderful seeing my little bubba on the screen kicking and moving around. 


We found out the gender of baby and tonight my family came over for dinner and this is what I made for  for desert! 




                          White Chocolate Mudcake with a little  surprise in the middle........















Thats right - you see pink


It's a GIRL!!!!!!!



I have thought all along it would be a boy - although I had no preference at all- So I was shocked when she pointed to the 3 lines and named all the girlie parts. I was overwhelmed with tears of happiness. We are so so happy with our little daughter!!


It is now starting to feel more real - there is really a baby in there !

11 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations! What a great way to share the news.

Enjoy the leftover cake!

Emily said...

Congrats! That is such a cute way to share the news!! Love it.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I love the way you announced :) How exciting!!! A sweet little girl...

One Who Understands said...

YEAH!! That is such a cute way to announce the gender. I am so happy for you!

sienna said...

congrats! i love success stories like yours. hope you have a great pregnancy :o)

Hillary said...

Aw - congrats on your little girl!!

The Coach's Wife said...

Congrats on your baby girl! I can't wait to start buying stuff now for our baby girl!

Jill M. said...

Congratulations on your little GIRL!!! I love the way you announced it to your family!

Michelle said...

AWW A LITTLE GIRL CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wishing 4 One said...

Aw i LOVE that cake announcement pink in the middle brilliant! Congrats on your little girl that is awesome news! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!