Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a positive day!

This time I did not POAS at all - I waited until today for my Beta. I wanted to write a nice long post about my day, but i'm not much of a writer, so will just get straight to the point :-)

Great news - I'm PREGNANT!!!! :-) :-) Beta was good and then I came home from work this afternoon and POAS just for fun!

My HCG is over 100 - I can't remember if it was 116 or 160 - I was in a bit of a daze at the time and standing in a toilet stall at work. I had to sneak off for a toilet break so that I could call the clinic, as I can't take calls during my shift.

I will call back tomorrow and go over the details again. The nurse said they were good numbers.

Now for the worrying part....I have had some brownish,pinkish bleeding/spotting. I had some yesterday that went away but then it came back again late this afternoon. I'm not sure what it means - I hope it's from implantation.

I go back in 1 week for Beta #2. How will I wait that long? I'll be peeing on lots of sticks!

Thanks for all the comments - they really helped me get through this week!

I'm still in shock it doesn't seem real yet...

17 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh congrats congrats congrats! What a wonderful bit of news. Sending calming vibes to take the edge off the nerosis!

K8e said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!

Michele said...

yay!!! congrats!!! I had some bleeding in 2 of my pregnancies on 14-15dpo. our RE said it was normal and was usually old blood getting out of the way.

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!!!!! So exciting!!!

Hillary said...

YES!!! So, so happy for you!!!

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congratulations!!! I had some spotting too and it wasn't anything to worry about.

twondra said...

Congrats!!! I'm sooo happy for you!! I hope the spotting stops.

One Who Understands said...

Oh my gosh!! What wonderful news!!

Jendeis said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news!!

A n T said...

Congrats!!! Great number!

Caroline said...

That is fantastic news. Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful outcome. Big Hugs! xx

Faith said...

Wait, what?! This is fantastic!!!!!! Congrats!

B MoM said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Getting through the wait, that's the hard part now. One day at a time. For me, after getting my BFP and before going to the doctor's office to confirm if we had a heartbeat or not (a living baby, since I had had two prior MC), I focused on the fact that I was pregnant until proven otherwise. And I admit, I POAS a couple times during the wait, just to check and make sure my HCG levels were still above 25 (which they should always be). =) It'll be kinda fun to see the lines get darker and darker. Looking forward to next week for you!

Anita said...

Yay! Congrats!!! :)

Mary said...

I'm so totally happy for you, hon. Wow. That's just incredible!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations, hooray!!! So happy for you!

Chelle said...

WOOOOHOOOO! Congratulations!