Friday, July 24, 2009

what happening?

Thanks for all your comments! Sadly instead of feeling happy and hopeful, right now i'm terrified that this pregnancy might be over. For the last few days i've had brownish pink spotting but last night it got worse. I woke up with the most painful cramps and have had bad cramps ever since and brighter red bleeding. I called the clinic and they said to come in tomorrow morning for another beta. Apparently my progesterone was quite low on Wednesday and that's why they upped my dose. I don't know what's happening. I'm scared and thinking the worse. I know that lots of people bleed in their early pregnancy but i'm in so pain, much worse that when I get AF.

At the moment i'm going out of my mind not knowing - at least tomorrow i'll know where we stand with it all.

11 comments:

Eileen said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have been there, in that horribly unknown holding pattern. I will keep you in my prayers that everything will be okay. *HUGS*

Anita said...

Thinking of you & hoping that it all turns out for the best!!!

One Who Understands said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Praying for good news!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Hope the pain improves, and that it's a temporary fluke in an otherwise trouble-free pregnancy.

Take care, dear!

twondra said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm thinking and praying for you!!!

Wishing 4 One said...

Thinking of you and HOPING that it is just part of early implantation. Take care of yourself sweetie and stay positive. God Willing your beta just increases and all is well. xoxoxoxoox

B MoM said...

ugh, waiting on pins and needles till your next post. be strong

Hillary said...

Thinking of you, sweetie. I'm so sorry for the bleeding and am praying it is nothing!!

Caroline said...

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this stressful time. We are thinking of you and hoping for a good beta result. x

A n T said...

Hoping that all is well. Keep us posted.

Michele said...

sending prayers...