Sunday, June 7, 2009

The last month in dot points

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You for all the comments on my last post. The last negative result hit me hard and your support really helped...

After a little bloggin break I am back and hoping AF comes soon so I can start my FET. I think I am having a longer than normal cycle. I estimate that AF will arrive in 12 days. I hate waiting!!! :-)

Over the last month I have...

  1. Become a lurker. I have been struggling to keep up with all the blogs I follow and as a result have done no commenting but lots of lurking. Sorry for my neglect....
  2. Hit the 1 full year of IVF mark
  3. Started going to acupuncture for the first time - I hope hope hope it helps!!
  4. Decided to put 2 embryos back next time
  5. Due to number 4, I have been obsessively reading 'multiples' sites and blogs (counting my chickens before they hatch.ha!)
  6. Waiting for AF to start so we can get the FET show on the road...still waiting...
  7. Started a new job
  8. Bought a house
  9. My sisters June wedding was cancelled - they broke up :-(
  10. My neighbours (who we share a wall with) bought Karaoke! They are driving me nuts! aggghhhh! Right now they have Pink cranked up really loud! So glad we are mooooving!!!

There have been many BFP's in the last month that I have not yet commented on - Congratulations to you all!!! I will be stopping by soon to read how it's all going.

Today I rearranged my bloglist and was amazed that 17 ladies have had BFP's since I started following them! It gives me hope....

My plans for June -To be a BETTER blogger!!!

15 comments:

Kelli said...

Welcome back! :o)

twondra said...

Yay! You've been missed.

The next BFP will be you. :)

Mary said...

A lot happens in a month. Wow. I can't believe your sister cancelled the wedding...that must have been pretty dramatic. I hope all is well. I love the idea of putting back more than one embie as weel:) Come on AF!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new house and the new job!

Hillary said...

What a month -- wow!! Congrats on the new job & house! I'm sorry for your sister & family about the break up :(

I want you to be the next BFP!!!

Paula Keller said...

Whoa, that has been a busy month! Geeezzzzz!

I totally take a blog break periodically, and I find it's a healthy thing to do. I'm still playing catch up from like, January.

Good luck with your upcoming FET!

Chelle said...

Welcome back! I hope June is a great month for you!!!

GL with your FET (PS-I swear by acupuncture... I still go! I hope it works for you!)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anita said...

You have inspired me to delurk! :) Good luck to you over this next month!

Wombded said...

I'm a HUGE believer in acupuncture. Hope it's going well for you.

Good luck with the upcoming cycle!

Wishing 4 One said...

You know i was just thinking it seems so many got BF this year huh? Lets hope its us too, it has to be. I am in 2ww now, beta June 23rd....make prayers and offerings for me, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm sorry about your recent BFFFFFFFN! (use as many Fs as you like, I do!)but am glad to see you're back and sounding very positive.

Thats really sucky news about your sister too, jeez.

So many new changes for you, new house, new job... and hopefully the next FET will be "the one"!!

P.S. I can't do multiples blogs, but thats for obvious reasons (our daughter was part of a twin pregnancy, and it still stings)...

Looking forward to your updates!! AF, come out come out wherever you are!!

x

S

Anonymous said...

Also, just letting you know I've moved to http://bythepricking.blogspot.com/.

take care

x
S

the Babychaser: said...

I recently realized that about 2/3 of my blogroll are either preggers, matched for adoption, or already parenting. I can't decide if I'm happy or frustrated by that. On the one hand, it gives me hope. On the other hand ... WHY WHY WHY NOT ME????

A n T said...

Hey Thanks!

It's Monica - Still Standing!!!