Thanks for all your comments - sorry i have been a bad blogger friend. For some reason I have not been able to bring myself to blog or write anything. This week has been hectic. It has been a roller coaster of events - The Embryo transfer, my sisters wedding was postponed and is now on back on again (major stress), worked lots at my new job (a welcome distraction), cramping and spotting (the whole is it or is it not implantion or is it AF?). I consulted Dr Google way to many times!!! Oh and lets not forget mothers day...
Anyway AF arrived yesterday - I am devastated.
Went for blood test today - it was an expected BFFN (Excuse my language, you can guess what the extra F is for)
I felt so hopeful, I truly believed it would work. Everything seemed perfect. What went wrong?
What's next for me? I see the Doctor on Thursday. My plan is do an FET as soon as possible. The nurse says I have to have a month off for my ovaries to recover. I am so grateful for my 6 frozen embabies. I want 2 put back next time...
I hope you have all doing well. I won't be posting for awhile but will still be reading along...
oxox
April 2022
3 years ago

20 comments:
Oh sweetie...I am so so sorry! I am here if you need anything. ((HUGS))
I'm so sorry :( I know I can't say much to make you feel better, but I have high hopes for your other 6!
That does suck! I'm so very sorry! :(
I'm so so sorry. Ugh. Hoping for the FET for you.
~~HUGS~~
I'm sorry. Praying that things start going better soon.
(((hugs))) So sorry!!
So sorry about your BFN. Those always suck =(
So sorry to hear the news :(
The extra F is totally justified by the way xx
Boo, so sorry to hear about the BFN.
Glad that you can get right back on the horse with FET. Good luck!!
Oh, sweetie, I'm sooooo sorry. I'm thinking of you. (((HUGS)))
I suggest the BFFN be adopted into common language. I think that's about how everyone feels.
Sorry about the BFFN...and other stresses
I agree with areyoukidding me: BFFN should be the standard.
I'm so sorry... Sending positive vibes that the next one will be THE one.
I'm so so sorry to your news. I was so hoping this was going to be the one for you.
Oh my...I am so sorry.
I know how you feel and I really hope you never have to experience this ever again!
The arrival of that little bi$tch is the hardest I know. So sorry for this time. Thinking of you and maybe we will do our FET at the same. Didn't we have a prior transfer before at the same time too? Thinking of you and sending lots of love. xoxoxoxo
Effing BFNs... I'm so sorry mate. This sucks. But I'm glad you're jumping into an FET because honestly, that was the only kinda POA that would get me out of a post-BFN slump.
look after yourself... xx
((HUGS)) I'm so sorry.
..thinking of you.
I am so sorry to hear your news. I have been thinking of you. Take good care of yourself. x
That's terrbile. I hope you are hanging in there okay. That's exciting that you're going to put two back next time thought;)
I am soooo sorry!!!! If there is anything I can do, please let me know!! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment