
Silly me! Somehow how the draft version of this post was posted by accident a few days ago. hmmm...it was still a work in process and not even finished. So for those of you who read it and thought maybe I was on drugs, that's why it was all disjointed and weird...oops
Anyway thank goodness I spotted it - I have now fixed it up and it's ready to read below :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last week I got "tagged" with the Honest Scrap award by Fashionably Infertile. Thanks! I was really excited to receive it! Just a bit slow to write it :)
Here are the rules:1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
And....
I also got tagged awhile ago by Wishing 4 One. It's taken me awhile to finally get around to doing it - i'm a major procrastinator!
The rules are:
Link to the person who tagged you,
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
So.....
I have combined the 10 scraps plus the 7 facts together to equal 17 random things about me.
Here goes...
1. I have twin sisters, who are 6 years younger than me. They are both getting married this year. I get to be a bridesmaid twice. First time ever.
2. I love Thai food - my fav is spicy prawns. I love it so spicy that it makes my nose run! I also love Pad thai and coconut rice!
3. Choc-mint ice-cream is my favorite! Chocolate and mint are the best combination !
4. I love dunking my cookies in something (milk,tea,coffee, hot chocolate etc...) - I am not a
fan of eating them dry. In Australia we have something called a Tim.Tam Slam - where you take a Tim.Tam biscuit, then bite a bit off each end and suck your hot beverage through it like a straw. It then goes mushy and melted and you eat it in 1 large gulp. It sounds gross but you have to try it!! You'd love it i'm sure...5. I sleep with my mouth wide open... and i drool (DH told me this one - doesn't everyone slept like this?)
6. I obsessively like to double check most things - like that the that the doors are locked each night, that the iron is off and that the toaster and kettle are turned off at the wall.
7. I love chick flicks (who doesn't?) and movies set in India (like Monsoon wedding, Slumdog Millionaire, Bride and Prejudice
8.Reading is my addiction - I have to limit myself sometimes because I've been known to stay up all night trying to finish a book.
9.I never wear shorts or skirts above my knee in public. I have lots of spider veins and really hate my legs.
10.I could live on Avocados - I love them with salt, pepper and vinegar
11. I love food - can't you tell by all the food related facts....
12.I watch way too much T.V which I PVR and watch at my earliest convenience- my favs are NCIS and Bones...and the Mentalist...and Criminal Minds. Gosh! The list goes on ...
13. I'm really scared i'll never have a child
14.I'm really interested in health and fitness stuff and like to read about it...but I have a really hard time putting it into practice and sticking with healthy eating or exercise plans
16.Large social situations, where you don't really know anyone, really freaks me out- I hate having to make small talk (especially now that i'm going through IF and half the time I feel like i'm screaming on the inside)
17. I would love to have a HUGE veggie patch but don't have enough space. My veggies in pots all seem to die.
You are now tagged!!! Yes you!
I know most of you have already done this. So for today I won't be tagging anyone specifically. If you would like to share then please consider yourself tagged my me :)
A oxox

9 comments:
Hi Anita,
It's good to hear from you! How are things? I loved reading your honest scrap and can relate to your last one. I really hate my legs too!
I completely understand #6. I literally have to check the flat iron at least 3 times before I leave the house. A good avocado sandwich...wheat toast, tomatos and red onions...very delish!
I sleep with my mouth WIDE open too! I droul all over DH! haha!
I agree with so many of those particularly the mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's my favorite. I also am an obsessive "checker." Can't agree with you on the spicy food though! :) Oh, and I love Bones and House.
Great list! I will have to try TimTam if I ever make to Australia!
You are so good. I've been tagged twice and my post is still in my drafts....i will try to get it out soon. I love reading these things about people, its so cool to learn a little about those you "meet" online. xoxoxoo
Hi Anita! I am sorry too I have not been around alot either. Totally agree with you on the dunking and on NCIS and Bones. Hope everything is going well.
I love avos too...hadn't ever had any until I came here. have you tried them with thinly diced capsicum and onion and malt vinegar?? YUMMAYY!!
I hear ya on #16. Ugh! socialising now gives me the creeps!!
p.s. hope all well with you :)
Post a Comment