Hi everyone,
My apologies for my lack of posts, i'm ok - just a bit lazy :)
Here's a quick update on stuff....
I am almost all recovered - I still have some pain on the left side (like a sharp, pulling,ripping feeling) when I move certain ways. It comes and goes...I called the Doctor about it a few days ago. He said it's normal and to give it about a month before it's all healed. It hurts alot when I go to the bathroom - and i'm wondering if of any of the adhesions affected my bladder or bowel. I need to ask him more when I see him. Today I went to the gym for the first time in ages - it felt good and hopefully I can stick to it. I took it easy walked on the treadmill for a bit and did some weights and stretching . I would really like to go into my next cycle feeling fit and healthy. At the moment I feel bloated and chunky. Even if I don't lose anything, I know some exercise will improve my mood and the way I feel about myself.
Yesterday I got a bill from the pathology lab for the tissue samples from the surgery. I realised that I hadn't heard anything about the results yet. So I called the clinic only to be told by the receptionist that yes there were results for me but that Dr.C would call me himself and give them to me. That made me worried! Surely if everything was ok the receptionist could have just told me. hmmmm so now i'm waiting for him to call and i'm worried. He didn't call today - I hope he does tomorrow! Arrgggghhhh....
So anyway I just wanted to let you know that I won't be blogging much in the next few weeks. I'm not much of a writer and I don't seem to have much to say lately. I'm a bit boring :) I feel guilty for not having anything witty or interesting to say...
So if you don't see any posts from me, don't worry i'm ok - it's just that at the moment I like reading your blogs much much more than actually writing my own :)
As soon as I start cycling again i'll be back - in the meantime i'll be regularly reading your blogs and commenting :)
Thanks again for your comments, it means the world to me to be part of this community.
A
oxxo
p.s - I've got some tags to catch up on so i'll be back soon with those...i promise. Wishy I haven't forgotten about the one you sent me. I'm just very very slack...
April 2022
3 years ago

5 comments:
No guilt here; this is your blog to do with as you wish. Take care of yourself. :)
I'm with Jendeis -- write when you want to, don't worry if you don't want to. Hope the dr. calls soon and that he has good news to report!! **hugs**
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Here's to getting good news! I'm so pround of you for working out. I struggle so much with that.
Can't wait to you to be 'back' :)
so good to hear you've almost recovered and are gymming it, you're just too good. I know the health kick does make me feel better too so hoping you inspire me to do some!
don't feel bad about not posting :) in between cycles its hard to find the time or the effort.
take care of yourself!
see you back on your blog :)
like you, I dont feel as witty in my blog, so I haven't blogged much...I guess there's not much to blog about, even when you're cycling.
Post a Comment