- Surprise for me! AF started yesterday afternoon so today is Day 1
- I had an my infectious diseases bloodtest today at the clinic - it was supposed to be taken a few weeks ago but since finding my veins is such a mission they decided to skip the extra blood drawing when I had my final HCG test and spare me the extra misery. So today I had the blood taken - NOT FUN! I seem to freak the nurses out with my invisible veins. I even drank 2 L of water before to try and help. The first nurse poked and prodded and got a tiny bit of blood but then nothing - and then Nurse#2 came in and had a go. I left in tears-not just from needles but it ALL just got to me today. Anxiety I thinks....
- I met with my Dr. to discuss cycle - until this morning I was still swinging between doing a natural FET or another HRT FET. Anyway after talking to him I will be doing a natural FET with added progesterone support. I feel good about this but it makes planning things around work a bit more stressful since I can't give much notice for appointments and i'm on a roster. Praying that things fall into place...
- Started up acupuncture again this afternoon- LOVE IT! So relaxing I fell asleep :-)
- Had our church small group at our house tonight. Ate yummy pizza and watched 'Fireproof' which I'd seen before but loved watching again.I highly recommend it.
Despite my lack of commenting, please know I am still reading along and you are in my thoughts. I will slowly be catching up on commenting :-)
Thanks for those who leave me their sweet comments - they mean the world to me!

9 comments:
Hoping this is "the cycle". Sending love and support your way.
We really enjoyed Fireproof too. I wish more movies could focus on how to make it work when times are tough.
Prayers for this cycle!!! Hoping it is "the one"!!!
I loved Fireproof too. I thought it would be cheesy (and, I'll admit, it had its cheesy parts) but overall, I was really impressed. We watched it with friends who were going through a divorce. I wish I could say it saved their marriage but, unfortunately, one party wasnt interested in saving it. It was hard to watch...
Thank you for your comment, I hope that this FET will be your lucky one.
Glad to hear things are a go from here. Sorry you have hard to find veins! I know that must be frustrating. Hopefully they are using the butterfly needles so the stick is a lot smaller for you. Hope the timeline for your FET and your job all work out smoothly.
You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry you were in tears. :(
(((HUGS)))
Glad you're on your way!
Woo hoo ... hoping this is it for you! :) I'll be following along!
Finger's crossed for this cycle!!
Wishing for success this cycle. Thinking of you girl! xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment